Prepare for an immigration audit.
Keep one step ahead of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, Homeland Security and the Department of Labor during an audit with the I-9 Filer Kit. Prepare for a smooth audit of employer hiring practices. INS recommends that all I-9 forms be filed all together in one separate file as opposed to filing each I-9 form in individual personnel files. With only 72 hours notice or less before an audit, organization will be the key to a smooth audit.
The I-9 Filer Kit includes:
- 50 I-9 forms (See item #20400)
- 50 W-4 forms (See item #01490)
- 1 set of alphabetical tabs (A-Z)
- 1 set of monthly tabs (January-December)
- 1 corrugated organizer box