We’d be lost without our administrative assistants, right? Make sure you celebrate them on their special day, Wednesday, April 26 2017. The clock is ticking!
Wondering what to get them? Here are eleven cool gifts to consider. Each gift idea can showcase your logo or a message of appreciation for the past year! Continue reading “11 Cool Gifts to Celebrate Administrative Professionals Day”
Support Eco-Friendly Lifestyles Everyday of the Year with these 15 Eco-Friendly Promotional Products
Continue reading “Celebrate Earth Day on April 22 2017!”
Being a thought leader in your industry is a great way to gain exposure, gain credibility, and gain new clients or customers. But how do you convince people you really do know what you’re talking about and that you’re worthy of the “thought leader” title? Here are five ways to showcase your expertise.
1. Make videos. Think short, helpful, instructive videos (no more than two minutes) on topics that are of interest to your target audience. You don’t necessarily need to get them professionally done, thanks to all the video-making capabilities at our fingertips today. Just make sure the lighting and audio are strong. Leverage your videos across multiple platforms, including:
- YouTube. Create your own channel (and optimize the meta data for keywords so people can find them).
- Your website/blog. A video can make a great blog post, and it’s a great way to push this content out there.
- Social media. Think Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
- Google+ Local page. Videos make for a more robust profile.
2. Create podcasts. Have you heard of Grammar Girl (otherwise known as Mignon Fogarty)? She’s a perfect example of someone taking her expertise and creating popular podcasts around the subject…podcasts that have helped catapult her to thought leader status in the writing industry and beyond. (Check out the article she wrote on 7 tips to grow your podcast listener base.) Here’s a helpful step-by-step guide on how to create a podcast. And if you’re wondering if podcasts are popular, the answer is yes. According to copyblogger.com, the percentage of Americans listening to monthly podcasts grew from 9% in 2008 to 17% in 2016. Continue reading “Want to be a Thought Leader? Here Are 5 Ways to Showcase Your Expertise”
Your branding is the visual representation of your business. It is critical that you position your company in the best light possible and this includes product photography as well. It’s been said many times; if the buyer cannot touch and try out the product in an online experience, then product photos on your website need to go the extra mile to replace the hands on brick-and-mortar experience. Showcasing your products with high-quality images can be the difference between a sale and no conversion at all.
Continue reading “10 Product Photography Tips to Improve Your Site’s Online Experience”
Happy Spring! The weather is getting warmer and people are going outside again! It’s the season for 5K walks and fundraising events. So stock up now with all your custom swag, because you are going to need it!
Here’s our Top Promotional Product Picks for Spring:
- Elevate® Men’s Macta Short Sleeve Polo Shirt
Elevate® is the name brand you know and already trust. This polo shirt comes in 4 great colors and features a nice contrast stitching. It is made of anti-microbial and moisture wicking Micro-Polyester and comes in many sizes. It is also available in a ladies style with a 5 button placket.
- Raglan Jersey T-Shirt
Sporty and fun, this raglan jersey t-shirt is made by Sport-Tek®. This shirt features color blocked ¾ sleeves and a crew neck style.
- Gildan® Apparel Kit
Everything you need in one handy kit! Each kit includes: White Gildan® Adult Heavy Cotton™ T-Shirt, Small Sports Pack, and a Poly-Clean™ 28 Oz. Plastic Bottle. Each item can be customized with your personal message
- Humphrey Clear Bottle 15 oz
This dishwasher safe sleek bottle holds 15 oz of your favorite beverage. Screw on lid and your choice of color in for the silicone spout.
- Portable Phone Charger
This is one of our best-selling phone chargers! Charge your phone on the go! Just Plug the cable that came with your smartphone or MP3 player into the charger to recharge your device; Works on most smartphones, tablets and MP3 players. Chargers are super useful and make a great giveaway and each one is engraved with your custom message.
- Silicone Wristband-Express
Silicone wristband comes in over a dozen great color options and is debossed with your personal message. These are great for community events and schools.
- Ear Buds
Amplify your message with custom ear buds complete with a carrying case. The cord fits neatly inside the case to eliminate tangled cords for added convenience.
The Aerostar is the market first illuminated pen and it is a big hit with our customers. Our design team created this pen out of the notion of seeing your name in lights. Outshine the competition with the Aerostar Pen. Spend a minute with Darren and watch this great video on the true inspiration for this pen! See Video
Nearly 70% of organizations report that staff turnover has a negative financial impact due to the cost of recruiting, hiring, and training a replacement employee and the overtime work of current employees that’s required until the organization can fill the vacant position (BLR).
Employee turnover is a major problem, and there are many factors at work, including generational factors, the economy, sweeping changes in the workplaces, and more.
Learning the following actionable 15 strategies will help you reduce employee turnover, and retain the talent you need to run your company. Continue reading “Do You Have a Problem with Employee Turnover?”