It’s a holiday week and the last week of 2012 to boot. So we thought we’d take part in the ever-popular “best of 2012″ lists by sharing some of our favorite and most popular posts from this past year.
- Why Photographers Are Ditching CDs for USB Drives
- 3200 Thank You’s Later… Gary Vaynerchuk’s Book & a “Thank You Box” Case Study
- Email Marketing for Small Businesses – Does Your Newsletter Deliver Value?
- Employee Morale Booster – Fun Team Building Ideas
- Small Business Marketing Magic: Engage Prospects Through Lunch ‘n Learn Series
- How to Plan Special Events – Part 1: 10 Questions to Ask
- How to Plan Special Events Part 2: 10 Pitfalls to Avoid
- 10 Easy-to-Digest Small Business Social Media Tips
- Email Subject Lines That Work – The Secret Sauce
- Twitter for Small Businesses – 10 Things to Consider
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Testimonials
- Small Business Blogging Tips – How to Create Compelling Posts
- Using Facebook for Marketing – Is it Right for Your Small Business?
- When Is It Time to Outsource Your Marketing – 6 Considerations for Small Businesses
- Advertising for Small Businesses – Do Print Ads Still Make Sense?
Did you have a favorite post–either one from above or another one? Let us know! We love hearing feedback from our readers (and we want to make sure we keep delivering the type of content you’re interested in reading). Share in the comments.