- They’re reusable, which makes them so much better for the environment.
- They’re not just for lunch—use them for shopping, day trips, storage, and so forth.
- When you do use them for lunch, they’ll likely save you money (since packing your lunch is typically cheaper than going out for lunch every day…and more healthful to boot).
- They’re customizable. There’s nothing like having a walking billboard with your organization’s name on it, right?
- You can use them as the foundational piece for a client promotion: fill ’em up with fun stuff, include a playful note, and hand-deliver to clients. It’s a great new client gift, thank-you-for-the-referrals gift, and general “we’re glad you’re our client” gift.
Now, let’s look at some of our favorites picks:
1. Snack Pack. This stylish blue snack pack with black accents is insulated, meaning it will keep your food at just the right temperature and tasting great. One happy customer wrote: “The lunch/snack tote is discreet and professional. Not just for kids, this little tote is ‘cool’ enough for adults too. I highly recommend this product.”
2. Budget Kooler Bag. 100% cute, 100% functional. Choose from a variety of bright and happy colors and screen-print your company name/message on the pocket in the front. This makes a great thank-you gift for new clients—fill it with some goodies for added fun.
3. Cooler Bag. This is one of those products that everyone loves—customers and employees alike—because there are so many ways you can use it: the weekly grocery runs, beach outings, picnic playdates with the kids, or those long days at work when you’re packing lunch and dinner (hey, we get it!). Enjoy the deep, insulated, zippered interior and the convenient side pouch, which is perfect for a drink. All you have left to do is add your personalized screen-printed message.
4. Koozie Six-Pack Kooler. Koozie® knows coolers. This high-quality product is watertight and fully insulated. It features a 32-inch shoulder length strap for easy transport, and the roomy interior can hold a beverage 6-pack, lunch, and more. Plus, the imprint area on the center front panel gives your organization’s name maximum exposure. Sounds like a win-win all around!
5. Budget Lunch Bag. Stylish. Compact. Reusable. Fully insulated. In other words, this lunch bag has everything you’d want at a price that’s bound to be right for your budget. Choose from four sharp color combinations and take advantage of the roomy imprint area on the front slip pocket.
6. Ella Neoprene Lunch Bag. Sure, you want a functional lunch bag, but admit it: sometimes you might want an added dose of sophistication as well, right? Like you want it do everything a reusable lunch bag does but without appearing so boxy. Enter the Ella. This doesn’t actually look like a lunch bag (it has a cute purse vibe happening), yet it does everything you need it to do: it’s insulated, it’s roomy, and it’s machine washable. Plus, we can easily customize it with your name and logo. Makes a great giveaway at classy events (or it could even serve as the swag bag itself).
7. Olympus Foldable Lunch Cooler. There are so many reasons to fall in love with this lunch cooler. It folds for easy storage when not in use (making it perfect for the back of the car or trunk). It has a convenient Velcro closure, thermo lining, front pocket, and five can capacity. It’s also PVC free, making it truly earth friendly. Plus, there’s plenty of room for us to screen-print your custom message.
8. Neoprene Lunch Bag. The sky’s the limit when it comes to making this awesome lunch bag completely your own, thanks to the 29 vibrant colors you can choose from. Plus, the bag is made from high-quality material and has a zippered top for added convenience and peace of mind (no more having stuff tumble out of open-top bags). The screen print area holds up to five lines.
Which bag is your favorite? What other ways can you think of using reusable bags in your company promotions? Share your ideas in the comments.