We often showcase different types of promotional products—think custom t-shirts, water bottles, and tote bags. But now we want to shine a light on HOW to incorporate these promotional items in your various marketing programs. Continue reading “5 Fun Ways to Use Promotional Products to Advertise Your Business”
The holiday season countdown is on, and you know what that means: it’s time to triple-check to make sure you have everything you need. So when’s the last time you inventoried your holiday shopping bags? (There’s still time! Get to it!) Continue reading “Get Your Holiday Shopping Bags Here!”
Your customers, prospects, and employees love awesome giveaways. Make yours extra sweet with some of these fun promotional products.
1. Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels. Chocolate and caramel? Um, yes, please! This sweet gift is sure to satisfy, thanks to nine house-made, hand-cut caramels drenched in Torn Ranch® signature dark chocolate and dressed with French sea salt. The presentation is equally impressive. The elegant box comes with a gift card that you can customize at no extra charge. In addition to being a great giveaway, this item also makes a thoughtful thank-you gift to new customers or to employees for a job well done. Sweet!
2. Four Tiered Cascade Box. Another item from the “yummy” department is this fun package filled with four boxes of deliciousness. Each box holds a different treat: jumbo cashews, milk chocolate almonds, chocolate blueberries, and trail mix. You can emboss the gift box with your own custom imprint. People will think sweet thoughts about you—and your company—every time they reach for a handful of goodies.
3. Chocolate Covered Pretzel. Keep a bowl of these fabulous treats at registration tables, checkout counters, hostess stations, employee break rooms, networking events, or anywhere else that customers and employees congregate. They’re also perfect for charity swag bags. The front label on each pretzel package features your custom imprint for added visibility.
4. Butter Mints Custom Imprint Wrapper. If chocolate isn’t your thing, then opt for the classic butter mint. So tasty. So refreshing. People are bound to grab more than one for their purse, briefcase, or car, which means there will be multiple opportunities for people to see your name, thanks to the custom imprint.
One happy customer wrote in a 5-star review, “This product was recommended by Jessica who works for Amsterdam. Great idea! Love it, wraps nicely with my business logo, name address and phone #. I fill a mug with it and give it as a gift to customers.” Great idea indeed.
5. Goofy Silicone Pocket Device. This silicone phone wallet will keep your valuables safe while bringing a smile to your face, thanks to the Goofy™ eyes. The 3M™ adhesive sticks to the back of your mobile phone, and the pocket can hold things like your credit cards, driver’s license, hotel room keys, stylus, coins, or other small personal items. Add your custom imprint and you’re on your way!
6. Resolve Stylus Pen. This retractable action pen easily converts into a touch-activation smartphone tool with stylus tip. Snazzy, right? It’s available in five cool colors with silver accents. One satisfied customer said, “Order received as promised. Pens are great. We’ve been giving them to friends and they love ’em. It is great to have one if you have a smart phone and big fingers. The stylus solves that problem.”
7. Cara Stainless Tumbler. People will truly value this awesome giveaway since they can use this cool tumbler as often as they like. Made from stainless steel, this tumbler features a plastic liner and push-on swivel lid. And, of course, there’s plenty of room for your screen-printed message. One happy customer wrote, “Excellent product. Shipped right on time. Exactly what I had in mind for our staff of 60.”
Which promotional product is your favorite? Share your pick in the comments below.
Yes, it’s only a tick beyond the mid-way mark for the year, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t start thinking about your custom calendars for 2016. The early bird gets the worm, right? Here are some of our favorites to get you in the mood… Continue reading “It’s Never Too Early to Think About Custom Calendars”
Whether you’re running a road race, coaching your kid’s softball team, or taking part in some other fun activity, our new performance apparel line has got you covered. These pieces will keep you looking cool and confident, even as you sweat.
Make your company picnics and BBQs even more memorable with these awesome promotional products.
Continue reading “Company Picnic Ideas: Include These Hot Promotional Products”
It’s time to stock up on cool summer drinkware that looks great while promoting your business at the same time. Here are some of our top picks for the season.
Continue reading “Summer Drinkware That’s Sure to Sizzle”