We’re not here today to debate the merits of Facebook for small businesses. (You’ll find plenty of fans and plenty of critics.) Instead, we want to give small business folks like you practical Facebook marketing tips that you can start using right now.
Continue reading “3 Facebook Marketing Tips You Can Use Right Now”
Wedged in between the sales juggernauts known as Black Friday and Cyber Monday is another holiday: Small Business Saturday (SBS). This day celebrates the “little guys,” those businesses upon which our great nation was built: mom-and-pop shops, eclectic boutiques, entrepreneurs going it alone, and the corner stores that have been around for decades.
Continue reading “Small Business Saturday 2014: Tips & Strategies from the Frontlines”
It’s never too early to start thinking about holiday gifts for clients. Order now and avoid the last-minute rush. And if you need some ideas, you’ve come to the right place: here are our top picks for 2014.
Elegant Pen Gift Sets
Pen gift sets make an ideal holiday present because they’re more substantial than “just a pen” (not that there’s anything wrong with giving out solo pens throughout the rest of the year!). These gift sets includes two items delivered in a gorgeous presentation. A couple of our favorites are below.
Delane Pen and Pencil Gift Set. Writing instruments never looked so good! We don’t know which feature we like more: the eye catching high shine barrel or the stunning engraved imprint. Choose from a lovely selection of colors and be prepared to WOW recipients.
Entice Stylus/Litewell Gift Set. The name says it all, doesn’t it? This gift set is SO enticing because it serves up an unexpected, but useful combo: a stylus and a flashlight keychain. Both items have plenty of room for your custom imprint, doubling the chances your recipient will see your company name on a regular basis.
Promotional drinkware options are seemingly endless so you can mix and match the best type of glasses, cups, mugs, and more to your business and audience. Here are two awesome options to consider:
Digital Ceramic Mug. Choose from our exclusive designs or upload your own—it’s up to you! This promotional item is one of our most popular since it’s fun, useful, BPA FREE, and top-shelf dishwasher safe.
Hilo Bistro Mug Matte Finish 16 oz. Sleek and stylish, these bistro mugs have a modern flair, thanks to their cool shape and colorful interiors. One happy customer summed up his experience succinctly: “Great quality product. Fast turn around and delivery. Great Job! Would purchase again.”
Padfolios make an excellent gift since they’re highly functional. Everyone needs certain business essentials at the ready, like a pad of paper, pen, and business card, right? The padfolio organizes these items and keeps them all together without spilling out. Two popular choices are below.
Avalon Padfolio. Avalon is a trusted name that provides the highest quality products, and its line of padfolios is evidence of this fact. The leather-like exterior boasts the popular Avalon design. Inside, you’ll find organizational pockets and a handy penholder. Plus, we’ll screen print your logo and company name in silver or gold for added panache.
Delegate E-Padfolio. Sometimes you need more than a typical padfolio. You need a souped-up version, one that goes the extra mile. That’s exactly what this padfolio does. In addition to the traditional items it holds, like pads of paper, it also has a scratch-resistant sleeve (with Velcro) for your e-reader or tablet, a smartphone mesh pocket and pen loop, a USB drive holder, and a zippered enclosure, which keeps everything safe. And, yes, there’s plenty of room for a stylish custom imprint as well.
Yummy Food Treats for Gift Giving
When is free food NOT a crowd pleaser? These gifts are tasty, thoughtful, and did we mention tasty? Here are two delicious selections to consider.
Numero Uno Gourmet Sampler. Promotional food samplers always make your business stand out. And there’s bound to be something inside that satisfies even the most finicky eaters. This gourmet gift sampler includes red licorice, honey roasted peanuts, chocolate covered raisins, and trail mix with chocolate (because a person can never have enough). Don’t worry—we won’t tell if you decide to keep one for yourself. :) And yep, there’s plenty of room for your imprint on the lid.
1.5 Belgian Choc Embossed Coins. There’s something quite festive about a bag filled with colorfully wrapped coins, especially when said coins are edible! Choose from milk, dark, or dark mint Belgian chocolate. One customer wrote in to tell us, “The service from your company continues to be excellent. These coins were purchased as a giveaway item for advertising purposes. We never expected to hear how delicious the chocolate was. We got so many positive comments I had to try it for myself. It is delicious!!”
Since you can’t give a flying car or tickets to next year’s Comic-Con, choose from one of these selections for your techie clients (these also work well if you represent a tech company!).
Chargers Tech Gift Set. Who couldn’t use an extra set of chargers? The portable lithium battery in aluminum shell allows users to charge their devices virtually anywhere. And every time this puppy rescues someone yet again, it will be YOUR company name that he sees—and praises. Score!
Deluxe Tablet Stand. Now you and your tablet can look GOOD! With your choice of four trending colors, this multi-purpose three position stand can accommodate just about any e-reader tablet device. (Only exceptions are the Kindle DX or Galaxy Tab 10.1).
Gifts for Tight Budgets
While it’s great if you can go all-out for holiday gift giving, sometimes our budgets end up playing Scrooge. Never fear! Here are two low-cost items that will still bring a smile to a customer’s face.
Promo Penlight. One happy customer sums up this product best: “These are great, little pen/flashlights. My client LOVED them because they served two (practical) purposes. Also, the barrel allowed for multiple lines of imprinting, which came in handy because they wanted a specific quote along with the event name printed on it! They were a real HIT!”
Gizmo 3-in-1 Keychain. It’s a keychain, bottle opener, and flashlight wrapped into one cool product that people are sure to love—and use—which means there will be plenty of opportunities for them to see your company name.
Tasteful Gift Packaging Available As Well
By the way, we can help you with the presentation of your gifts, either the ones above or for something entirely different. Here are some popular gift packaging options that you might need for the month of December…and beyond:
Metallic Bottle Gift Bag. Because nothing says “happy holidays” like a bottle of something scrumptious.
Metallic Tote Bag. This is perfect for bigger gifts. Or you could fill this tote with a bunch of smaller wrapped items. Imagine the fun your customers will have as they discover all the treasures inside.
Which one is your favorite? Share in the comments!
Well, fall is officially here, and you know what that means: marketing campaigns are about to heat up as people race to the finish line. Make your campaigns extra special by adding promotional products to the mix—products that are as functional as they are eye-catching.
Here are six that get the job done right.
Continue reading “6 Awesome Promotional Products for Fall Marketing Campaigns”
Fall is a big time for road races for a wide variety of charities and causes. If your business is involved as a sponsor, make sure you extend your visibility by using one (or more) of these promotional product essentials.
1. Sport-Tek® Sleeveless Tee. Whether you’re running a race or working the route, it’s important to be comfortable, especially in warmer weather. This sleeveless tee from Sport-Tek is exactly what you need. The material naturally wicks away moisture, keeping you dry under pressure. Choose from seven vibrant colors and don’t forget to personalize with your company name and logo.
2. Sport-Tek® Sleeveless Tee Ladies. It has all the same great qualities as the Sport-Tek tee we described above, except for the fact this one has been specifically designed to fit a woman’s body.
3. Sport-Tek Wind Pants – Adult. Maybe you’re racing in inclement weather. Or maybe you want to stay covered as you’re stretching and warming up. Or maybe you’re cheering from the sidelines or working a water station and you’ve noticed a definite chill in the air. These wind pants are just what you—and your team members—need.
Made from 100% polyester with mesh lining above the knees and poly lining below, these wind pants feature side pockets, a back pocket with hook and loop, and extended leg zippers. We’ll screen print your name and logo just below the flexible elastic waistband on the left hip. And the best part? People will continue wearing this long after the race is done (think trips to the gym, hanging out at weekend football games, or casual weekends away).
4. Polysure Refresh Water Bottle 24Oz. Made in the USA, these custom water bottles are the perfect promotional product to support your local road races. The wide-mouth design makes cleaning a breeze (and you can easily add ice cubes to cool down your water even more). Plus, this bottle is leak-resistant with a convenient push-pull lid. Sure, the runners and people working the water station will be grateful for it during the race, but we suspect they’ll continue using it long after the race is over. And that’s a good thing.
5. Fitness Bottle 20 Oz. Go even greener, with these fitness bottles, which are constructed from reusable and recyclable (HDPE) material (and yep, they’re BPA-free, too). One happy customer noted, “This product offered a wide array of color combinations which made it easy to match the colors with our theme … plus INCLUDE the event theme name. I was delighted with the functionality and quality for the price!”
6. H2go Angle Bottle 30 Oz. This isn’t your grandma’s water bottle, that’s for sure. No, this bottle has attitude. It’s sleek, but it still gets the job done: it carries 30 ounces of liquid, and it has a flip-up straw, carrying loop, and silicone grip. Thanks to its modern vibe, your custom imprint will stand out, no doubt.
7. Tritan Stripe Bottle 24 Oz. This water bottle is all about FUN, so make sure you have plenty of it when you choose the fun color combinations for the bottle, stripes, and lid. This bottle doesn’t just look great, either. It’s also BPA-free, made in the USA, and dishwasher safe (something we like to hear, right?).
8. Fanny Pack. When you’re out and about on race day (or gym day, or grocery shopping day, or…), don’t worry about where you put your keys, your phone, your license, and your cash. Keep it all in one safe, secure place with this fanny pack. And know that wherever your travels take you, your company name will be front and center.
Hey, don’t yell at us. The early bird catches the worm, remember? Which is why you should order your 2015 calendars NOW. Here are 10 excellent ones to consider.
Continue reading “Psst. Time to Think about Your 2015 Custom Calendars”