So, um, it’s the first week of December. Did you follow our advice and order your promotional calendars in the fall? If yes, you rock. If not, well, what are you waiting for? Check out the calendars below and get cracking!
Continue reading “Hey, Wake Up! Order Your 2015 Calendars Now!”
It’s hard to believe another Thanksgiving is upon us. I love this time of year, and I love taking time during this week to give thanks to everyone who has made the last year at Amsterdam Printing such a special one.
Continue reading “Amsterdam Printing is Grateful for YOU”
The weather outside might not be frightful just yet, but why wait for the snow to blow before getting your cozy on? Stock up on some super comfy custom apparel (and more!) that’ll promote your business even when the skies are gray. Here are some of our favorite picks for the season.
Continue reading “Cozy Custom Apparel That’ll Keep You Warm & In Style”
Maybe you’ve been thinking, “Gee, I know I can do so much better if only…” And then your thought process peters out, even though, deep down, you suspect the last part of that sentence ends with “…if only I had some help, some guidance.”
Continue reading “5 Signs You Might Need a Small Business Coach”
Well, fall is officially here, and you know what that means: marketing campaigns are about to heat up as people race to the finish line. Make your campaigns extra special by adding promotional products to the mix—products that are as functional as they are eye-catching.
Here are six that get the job done right.
Continue reading “6 Awesome Promotional Products for Fall Marketing Campaigns”
Fall is a big time for road races for a wide variety of charities and causes. If your business is involved as a sponsor, make sure you extend your visibility by using one (or more) of these promotional product essentials.
1. Sport-Tek® Sleeveless Tee. Whether you’re running a race or working the route, it’s important to be comfortable, especially in warmer weather. This sleeveless tee from Sport-Tek is exactly what you need. The material naturally wicks away moisture, keeping you dry under pressure. Choose from seven vibrant colors and don’t forget to personalize with your company name and logo.
2. Sport-Tek® Sleeveless Tee Ladies. It has all the same great qualities as the Sport-Tek tee we described above, except for the fact this one has been specifically designed to fit a woman’s body.
3. Sport-Tek Wind Pants – Adult. Maybe you’re racing in inclement weather. Or maybe you want to stay covered as you’re stretching and warming up. Or maybe you’re cheering from the sidelines or working a water station and you’ve noticed a definite chill in the air. These wind pants are just what you—and your team members—need.
Made from 100% polyester with mesh lining above the knees and poly lining below, these wind pants feature side pockets, a back pocket with hook and loop, and extended leg zippers. We’ll screen print your name and logo just below the flexible elastic waistband on the left hip. And the best part? People will continue wearing this long after the race is done (think trips to the gym, hanging out at weekend football games, or casual weekends away).
4. Polysure Refresh Water Bottle 24Oz. Made in the USA, these custom water bottles are the perfect promotional product to support your local road races. The wide-mouth design makes cleaning a breeze (and you can easily add ice cubes to cool down your water even more). Plus, this bottle is leak-resistant with a convenient push-pull lid. Sure, the runners and people working the water station will be grateful for it during the race, but we suspect they’ll continue using it long after the race is over. And that’s a good thing.
5. Fitness Bottle 20 Oz. Go even greener, with these fitness bottles, which are constructed from reusable and recyclable (HDPE) material (and yep, they’re BPA-free, too). One happy customer noted, “This product offered a wide array of color combinations which made it easy to match the colors with our theme … plus INCLUDE the event theme name. I was delighted with the functionality and quality for the price!”
6. H2go Angle Bottle 30 Oz. This isn’t your grandma’s water bottle, that’s for sure. No, this bottle has attitude. It’s sleek, but it still gets the job done: it carries 30 ounces of liquid, and it has a flip-up straw, carrying loop, and silicone grip. Thanks to its modern vibe, your custom imprint will stand out, no doubt.
7. Tritan Stripe Bottle 24 Oz. This water bottle is all about FUN, so make sure you have plenty of it when you choose the fun color combinations for the bottle, stripes, and lid. This bottle doesn’t just look great, either. It’s also BPA-free, made in the USA, and dishwasher safe (something we like to hear, right?).
8. Fanny Pack. When you’re out and about on race day (or gym day, or grocery shopping day, or…), don’t worry about where you put your keys, your phone, your license, and your cash. Keep it all in one safe, secure place with this fanny pack. And know that wherever your travels take you, your company name will be front and center.