It’s been a special year for us at Amsterdam Printing: 2013 marked our 115th anniversary. We’ve grown quite a bit from our humble beginnings in the back of Abraham Singer’s New York City apartment, but one thing we’ve never forgotten is that we couldn’t have gotten this far alone.
We might be thinking about turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce right now, but in less than a week, many of us will be celebrating Cyber Monday. It’s a big day for online retailers, but there’s a lot to learn from Cyber Monday promotions, including marketing strategies that small business owners can use.
Small Business Saturday is a little over a week away (November 30), but there’s still time to get the word out and promote this worthwhile event. Here are some tips and ideas.
Halloween is one of those rare holidays that crosses religious and political lines. It also shatters any myth of an age barrier. While one may be too old to go trick-or-treating once they start shaving, you can find a slew of 20-somethings to senior citizens celebrating this holiday in their own way. The holiday is also one of the most celebrated online, bringing a wide range of people to social networks to share costume pics, stories, to participate in the season’s fare, and much more.
Listed below are a few tips to help your Facebook campaign take off like a bat this Halloween. So throw on a costume, break out the candy corn, and start that wolfman marathon. It’s time to start celebrating the season.
Continue reading “Revamping Your Business for Halloween”
Sure, it’s only September, but this is the time to start thinking about all your custom calendar needs for 2014. That way you’ll avoid the craziness of the holiday season and have your pick of the cool calendar litter. Speaking of which, here are five of our faves that you can order directly from Amsterdam Printing. Get ’em while they’re HOT!
Oh, boy – how’d it get to be mid-August already? You know what that means for retailers. Out with the old and in with the Christmas stuff. OK, maybe not THAT fast. But this is a time when retailers are thinking summer clearance so they can make room for new merchandise. If you’re a retailer (either online or with a brick and mortar shop), here are some tips for making your summer clearance sales stand out.
It’s the first week of December. Do you know where your 2013 calendars are? Never fear. Amsterdam Printing is here! Below are five of our favorite picks.
1. Custom Easy Stick Calendars. These are great if you’re on a budget. Order some for everyone in the office or stock up for thoughtful gifts to give out this month and next.
2. Pocket Calendars with Full Color Designs. Choose one of our designs or design your own by uploading artwork or photos.
3. Promotional Wall Calendar – Scenes Across America. You can’t go wrong with this calendar and its gorgeous photography. Plus, there’s plenty of room on the bottom for your imprint. Also comes in a desk calendar version.
4. Amherst Desk Planner. This is a modern take on the traditional desk planner format. The elegantly designed cover makes this perfect for business.
5. Avalon Pocket Calendar. Practical and stylish. Always a smart combination.
Which style is your favorite? Share in the comments.