The legal compliance team at Amsterdam® works to ensure that all posters are kept up to date with the most current labor law information. Posting up-to-date information is essential to preventing potential noncompliance fines and lawsuits due to improper posting. Federal and state posters are required for all employers who have at least one paid employee. Posters must be displayed in a conspicuous location where they can be viewed by employees and applicants. If you have any questions about requirements for your state, please contact our helpful customer service representatives toll free.
27" x 39"
Some individual postings must be displayed in addition to the all-in-one format. The state of Pennsylvania requires these additional state postings: Right to Know (8.5" x 11")
ComplyRight™ Federal Posters include the following mandatory postings:
- Fair Labor Standards Act (includes Federal Minimum Wage)
- Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
- Family/Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Notifications
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act (USERRA)