Amidst the rush to prepare for the holidays, and with the New Year close at hand, your quest is probably underway to choose holiday gifts for your employees, best customers (and your hottest prospects). Keep in mind that this season abounds with distractions — including gifts, trinkets, and giveaways from vendors of all kinds — so it’s important to choose promos that stand out. By thinking outside the box and offering a truly unique gift that current and prospective customers will use all year long, you can ensure that your brand will remain top of mind season after season.
To get you started in your quest for the memorable gifts, we’ve put together a list of several innovative ideas for giveaways:
Light Up Their Lives
Illuminated gifts are always popular, and some of the latest innovations have incorporated LED lighting elements in unique places. As an added bonus, these gifts also look great in photos on Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, so encourage your recipients to snap and share pics of their illuminated holiday treasures with a unique hashtag.
- Light-Up Holiday Pens: Just in time for the season of giving, Aerostar has expanded its illuminated pen collection with a holiday-themed gift your customers will love. Choose from one of seven seasonal patterns — including snowflakes, Santa’s sleigh, menorahs, and more — and add your logo for a gift that associates your brand with the joys of the holiday season.
- Light-Up YoYos: Toys for kids young and old are always a hit during the holidays, and an illuminated yoyo featuring your logo is sure to be a hit on the party scene. (Plus, it looks terrific on video!)
- Flashlight Key Chains: Gifts that light up aren’t just about fun and games — they can be practical as well. As anyone who has ever fumbled around in a dark garage or stairwell knows, your keychain is one of the handiest places to have a flashlight, and the latest options feature slim designs that slip easily into a pocket or purse.
Treat Them to High-Tech Treasures
Technology has become an integral part of everyday life for everyone from tweens to great-grandmothers. When you give your customers holiday gifts that keep up with the needs of their high-tech lifestyles, you ensure that your brand will continue to make a positive impression all year long. Here are a few technology-themed ideas to consider as you plan your holiday gift-giving:
- Charging Phone Stands: most Americans check their phones many times a day. All that checking requires power, and when you place your logo on a phone charger — especially one that doubles as a stand — you offer a must-have tool that your customers will be sure to use every day.
- Wireless Earbuds: Now that the latest iPhones are being designed without headphone jacks, the demand for Bluetooth audio has skyrocketed. If you’re looking for a high-end gift to thank your very best customers and employees, consider promotional earbuds in a charging case featuring your name and logo.
- PopSockets: These tech gadgets are one of the hottest trends in the cell phone accessories this season. PopSockets are an inexpensive phone holder that minimizes the chance of dropping your phone and also functions as a phone stand. Add your logo and you’ve turned PopSockets into a walking billboard for your .
- Signal-Blocking Phone Cases: We all know that distracted driving due to cell phone usage is dangerous, and yet those beeps and flashing notifications are still difficult to resist. Designed with safety in mind, signal-blocking phone cases block all phone calls, text messages, and notifications for as long as your phone is inside. As promotional gifts, they’re perfect for frequent commuters and for parents of teen drivers!
Raise a Toast to Unique Drinkware
Whether it’s coffee, tea, water, or juice, people love their beverages, and some of the latest drinkware innovations tap into the most current consumer trends. This holiday season, try placing your logo on unique gifts that will satisfy your customers’ thirst for convenience, style, and portability, like these:
- Glass Bottles with Silicone Sleeves: Glass is making a comeback in portable drinkware — even in sports bottles — and tough silicone sleeves guard against shattering. Put your logo on one of these long-lasting water bottles for a durable promo that your customers will use for years to come.
- Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Tumblers: More people are bringing their own refillable drinkware to coffee shops to cut down on waste, and the latest stainless steel travel tumblers are designed to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold, no matter how long the drive.
- Refillable Juice Boxes: Speaking of eco-friendly reusable drinkware, let’s not forget about the kiddos. Refillable plastic juice boxes cut down on cost as well as waste for parents of young children. By placing your logo on these colorful, kid-friendly drinkware options, you associate your brand with happy kids, happy parents, and a cleaner environment.
You’ll be Santa with a Fresh Take on Gift Giving
If you’re ready to leave an impression long into the coming year, consider opting for some of the unique gifts we’ve mentioned to stand out from the rest. By tapping into the popularity of illuminated toys and tools, tech gadgets, or innovative drinkware, you can place your logo on popular items that current and prospective customers will use over and over again. The recipients of your gifts will be thrilled with your thoughtfulness, and you’ll enjoy the benefits that come from keeping your brand top-of-mind with the people who build your business — throughout the holiday season and for a long time to come.