Breast cancer is a serious disease that affects millions of people and their loved ones each year — in fact, it’s the second most common type of cancer in women after skin cancer. Unfortunately, although there are many ways it can be treated, breast cancer is incurable, and scientists aren’t exactly sure how to prevent people from developing it in the first place. In an effort to better understand this disease and how it can be cured, both individuals and nonprofit organizations like the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and Breastcancer.org have taken it upon themselves to earn money for breast cancer research.
Fundraising events, such as walks and fun runs, have become a common way to raise awareness about this issue and financially support the people and families who have been affected by this disease. People often sell or give away fun items at these events to raise money or awareness. Customizable gel pens, promotional apparel, and even reusable bags adorned with different slogans, sayings, and quotes related to breast cancer are a great way to generate interest in this issue both at the event itself and long after, as attendees can bring these items home for further use.
If you need help finding different quotes, sayings, and slogans to put on promotional items for a breast cancer fundraiser or event, then look no further. This collection includes a range of phrases, including everything from powerful quotes from individuals who have experienced breast cancer firsthand to whimsical slogans that will encourage others to take a stand. No matter what mood you’re looking for, or what event you’re planning, you’re sure to find a quote, saying, or slogan about breast cancer that works for you.
Breast Cancer Quotes
In the United States, roughly one in eight women and thousands of men will develop breast cancer at some point in their lives. Of the millions of people who have had this disease, many have taken the time to share their thoughts and insights with the world. Individuals who are currently dealing with breast cancer, as well as their loved ones can take comfort and find inspiration from others’ experiences. Some of the most impactful quotes about cancer include:
- “Breast cancer changes you, and the change can be beautiful.” – Jane Cook
- “Once I overcame breast cancer, I wasn’t afraid of anything anymore.” – Melissa Etheridge
- “There can be life after breast cancer. The prerequisite is early detection.” – Ann Jillian
- “Cancer is a word, not a sentence.” – John Diamond
- “Whether you’re a mother or father, or a husband or a son, or a niece or nephew or uncle, breast cancer doesn’t discriminate.” – Stephanie McMahon
- “Fight each round and take it on the chin. And never never never ever give in.” – Olivia Newton-John
- “It’s about focusing on the fight and not the fright.” – Robin Roberts
- “Joy shouldn’t go away because you have cancer.” – Mandi Hudson
- “Keep your sunny side up, keep yourself beautiful, and indulge yourself!” – Betsey Johnson
- “No matter what the statistics say, there is always.” – Bernie Sigel
- “Cancer doesn’t care, so you have to.” – Crystal Brown-Tatum
- “And if it comes back, I’ll keep fighting.” – Nicole Kramer
- “My diagnosis flung me into despair until it hit me: I’m alive.” – Dana Dinerman
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. So the only thing to really be afraid of is if you don’t go get your mammograms.” – Cynthia Nixon
- “The only person who can save you is you.” – Sheryl Crow
Breast Cancer Sayings
Quotes can be a powerful communication tool, but they may not be the right option for your breast cancer event or promotional items. A short saying about breast cancer can be a simple way to convey a compelling message that touches others and makes your event all the more memorable. Consider embracing one of the following breast cancer sayings for the promotional items at your next awareness or fundraising event:
- Pink Is Stronger Than You Think
- Cancer’s Tough, But So Are You
- Real Men Wear Pink
- Fight Like a Girl
- Losing Is Not An Option
- Let’s Get It Off Our Chests
- I Pink I Can!
- Cancer Can’t, But We Can
- Tell Breast Cancer to Step Aside
- Ladies, Check Yourself!
- Cancer, You Picked The Wrong Girl
- Got Pink?
- Stomp Out Breast Cancer
- Thanks For The Mammories
- Pink Is My Signature Color
Breast Cancer Awareness Slogans
Raising awareness of the scope and seriousness of this disease is one of the most important and impactful functions of breast cancer events and promotional items. Naturally, these slogans help raise awareness, but they can also educate people about the cause and make breast cancer fighters and survivors, as well as their loved ones, feel more united as a group working for a cure. There are many different breast cancer awareness slogans you can use, such as:
- Breast Cancer Awareness Is Not Just a Month
- Fighting Breast Cancer Takes Everyone
- Every Ribbon Makes A Difference
- Awareness Is Power
- Early Detection Saves Lives
- A Cure Worth Fighting For
- One Team. One Dream. Let’s Find A Cure.
- Feel For Lumps, Save Your Bumps
- No One Fights Alone
- Fight The Fight, Find The Cure
- Finding the Cure Starts With Hope
- Join The Fight, One Step At A Time
- Early Detection Is A Better Choice
- Hope, Strength, Love
- Early Detection For Your Protection
Breast cancer is an incredibly difficult disease to fight or to watch a loved one go through. However, no one has to go through it alone. These breast cancer awareness slogans and inspirational quotes are a powerful way to remind your loved one that they have the love, support, and drive they need to fight this disease.